We started in early 2013, meeting in the back of Richard's office every Tuesday night. The idea was simple; we wanted space to work on our projects, and to meet like minded people.
Three years later and the idea is still the same, now we're just operating at a larger scale. We have our own space, some great tools, and an amazing community of people who we've met over the years.
- $75 per month
- 24/7 access to the space
- Full use of all our tools
- 2 x Laser cutters* (50W, 100W)
- 2 x Desktop CNC mills
- 4 x 3D printers, including a Formlabs 2
- Drill press
- Band saw
- Scroll saw
- Belt sander
- Soldering tools
- Knitting and sewing machines
- Woodwork and hand tools
- Support from like minded people
- Storage space for your projects
- Be part of an amazing community
* If you pre-pay for laser time when you join, you will get a 50% discount on minutes used. This applies for pre-paid laser time in $100 blocks. Regular laser time will be charged at 40¢/min (small laser), 50¢/min (large laser), pre-paid laser time will be charged at 20¢/min (small laser), 35¢/min (large laser). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details about purchasing laser time.