We started in early 2013, meeting in the back of Richard's office every Tuesday night. The idea was simple; we wanted space to work on our projects, and to meet like minded people.
Three years later and the idea is still the same, now we're just operating at a larger scale. We have our own space, some great tools, and an amazing community of people who we've met over the years.
- $75 per month
- 24/7 access to the space
- Full use of all our tools
- Laser cutter*
- Tormach mill New!
- 3 x Desktop CNC mills
- 4 x 3D printers, including a Formlabs 2 New!
- Drill press New!
- Band saw New!
- Scroll saw New!
- Belt sander New!
- Soldering tools
- Knitting and sewing machines
- Woodwork and hand tools
- Support from like minded people
- Storage space for your projects
- Be part of an amazing community
* If you pre-pay for laser time when you join, you will get a 50% discount on minutes used. This applies for pre-paid laser time in $100 blocks. Regular laser time will be charged at 40¢/min, pre-paid laser time will be charged at 20¢/min. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details about purchasing laser time.