Imaging Studio 2nd Floor
**UPDATE: Due to lack of interest Max has taken over the studio lease. However, he has HAPPY to open it up to any CHS member to use! Contact me at max at cambridgehackspace.com **
The Cambridge Hackspace Imaging Studio is now open to members. Photo, video, digital arts! Please contact Max below for more information
All equipment in the studio is Max's personal equipment which he is providing for Hackspace member use. So please be kind to it. If anything breaks, or doesn't work, NO WORRIES, just let him know.
There will be a consumables cost for the printers. Figuring it out.
What you can do in studio:
- Alien Bee strobes / soft light boxes / greenscreen
- Macro photography table / Product photography table
- Video lighting (Lowel and Fiilex)
- Wireless and wired lav mics
- 6 Microphone Podcast Kit (produce your own podcast)
- Epson 24-inch Large Format Printer (print posters or large photos)
- Canon Pro10 Inkjet Printer (17-inch)
- Boxes of lenses and parts for photographic experiments
Contact maxrottersman at gmail.com for more information.
Last edited by Max at 02:24pm on 13th of January 2019