Imaging Studio 2nd Floor
The Cambridge Hackspace Imaging Studio is now open to members. Photo, video, digital arts! Please contact Max below for more information
All equipment in the studio is Max's personal equipment which he is providing for Hackspace member use. So please be kind to it. If anything breaks, or doesn't work, NO WORRIES, just let him know.
There will be a consumables cost for the printers. Figuring it out.
What you can do in studio:
- Alien Bee strobes / soft light boxes / greenscreen
- Macro photography table / Product photography table
- Video lighting (Lowel and Fiilex)
- Wireless and wired lav mics
- 6 Microphone Podcast Kit (produce your own podcast)
- Epson 24-inch Large Format Printer (print posters or large photos)
- Canon Pro10 Inkjet Printer (17-inch)
- Boxes of lenses and parts for photographic experiments
Contact maxrottersman at gmail.com for more information.
Last edited by DC at 03:06pm on 5th of October 2018